There are several reasons why data in Affluent might look like it's not matching the data from the networks. The following are the top most common reasons you might see differences.
- Credentials - without up-to-date credentials Affluent can't pull in your data. Check the Account Manager for notifications.
- Date Range Selector - make sure you have selected a matching date range. Check the date range selector in the top right-hand corner of the platform and the date range selector on individual reports if you are in a dashboard.
- Metrics - double-check that the metrics that you're viewing Affluent are the same as the ones in the network. Some networks show gross data by default, others show net. Some include bonus data, others don't.
- Filters - filters must be an exact match. Have you checked to see, if you have 'includes' rather than 'excludes' or the correct category selected? Make sure the spelling matches the action tracker, publisher name, etc. exactly. (Only available on Reports & Dashboards).
- Currency - To see what currency you are currently looking at, check the top right-hand toolbar. You may be looking at a different currency in the platform you're in.
- Invalid or Duplicate Accounts - check the Account Manager to make sure the same account hasn't been added twice (check the Account Manager to delete).
- Access Permissions - check that your account has access to access the data or features you're trying to access. Read more in the User Management Guide. Contact an admin account holder in your organization to help you with this.