Connecting ClickBank to Affluent
To connect a ClickBank account, Affluent requires the "Clerk API Key" and "Developer API Key."
- Log in to ClickBank.
- Click on "ACCOUNT SETTINGS" at the top of the page.
- On the account settings page, scroll down and copy the "Clerk API Keys" and "Developer API Keys" and paste them into Affluent.
NOTE: If you are unable to see the API keys you may not have the correct access permissions. Please contact the program administrator for upgraded permissions. If you are the program administrator and cannot see the API keys please contact ClickBank to confirm that API access is enabled for your program.
Creating or Updating Clerk and Developer API Keys
If the account doesn't have Clerk and/or Developer API keys they can be created.
- Navigate to the "Account Settings" page and scroll down the API section.
- On the right-hand side of the Clerk API Keys section click the "Edit" link.
- On the right-hand side of the API Management page, click "Create New"
- Repeat for the Developer API Keys if required.
NOTE: if new API keys are created in ClickBank they must be updated in the Affluent Account Manager.